[Openvas-plugins] Vulnerability Tests discussions migrate to new platform
Jan-Oliver Wagner
2018-08-14 07:20:34 UTC
Dear subscribers to openvas-plugins mailing list,

we have just launched a new community portal with
a modern platform (discourse) where the initial
phase covers the category "Vulnerability Tests".
This category is the successor of the classic
mailing list "openvas-plugins".

Likely you are already familiar with the advanced
capabilities of such a forum platform. However, we
are aware that with classic mailing lists we
only reach a small number of people. Many stay
away from mailing lists and rather prefer such
modern platforms.

We are confident you will like the new platform
and hope you will continue to read and post there
about vulnerability tests.

We will shut down the openvas-plugins mailing list
by September 30th 2018. Everyone will be unsubscribed,
but the archives will remain online.

Over time we will populate the new community portal
with more categories. In fact the VT group has the honour
to populate it with the very first content

See you there soon ...

Jan
--
Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner | +49-541-760278-0 | http://www.greenbone.net/
Greenbone Networks GmbH, Neumarkt 12, 49074 Osnabrück | AG Osnabrück, HR B
Jan-Oliver Wagner
2018-08-14 08:03:31 UTC
Hello,

of course you need to know the address of the platform:

https://community.greenbone.net

;-)

Best regards
Jan-Oliver Wagner
2018-09-21 13:55:45 UTC
Hello,

this is a reminder:

Only 9 days to go until this mailing list is shut down.

The community forum is already very active.
Lets meet there! :

https://community.greenbone.net

Beste regards

Jan