[Openvas-plugins] NVT Sync Issue
Kenneth N. Johnston
2017-06-08 21:36:45 UTC
I execute openvas-feed-update successfully, the open GSA, under Extras|Feed Status, SCAP & CERT report up-to-date, but NVT reports Too old - Please check......

I have also tried executing greenbone-nvt-snyc which runs without errors and GSA still reports NVT too old.

Any suggestions will be appreciated and please reply directly to my email as I am not currently a member of the list.

Thanks in advance,

Kenneth N. Johnston
VP/Chief Information Security Officer
1341 W Battlefield, Springfield, MO 65807
P: 417.520.0209
[cid:GB_Logo_signature_6d741679-17ae-46b1-9e07-b291f6651a20.png]<http://www.gbankmo.com/><http://www.gbankmo.com/>

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
Christian Fischer
2017-06-12 06:38:31 UTC
Post by Kenneth N. Johnston
I execute openvas-feed-update successfully, the open GSA, under Extras|Feed Status, SCAP & CERT report up-to-date, but NVT reports Too old - Please check......
I have also tried executing greenbone-nvt-snyc which runs without errors and GSA still reports NVT too old.
Any suggestions will be appreciated and please reply directly to my email as I am not currently a member of the list.
this is expected. The community feed is currently delayed for two weeks.
See also the following announcement for some more background info:

http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-announce/2017-June/000202.html
Post by Kenneth N. Johnston
Thanks in advance,
Regards,
--
Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net