[Openvas-plugins] Single nasl script no result
zjcf
2017-09-26 08:02:32 UTC
Hello!

I want to test my ESXi5.0 with openvas
So, I make a directory /var/lib/openvas/plugins/test
and I copy /var/lib/openvas/plugins/2015/gb_VMSA-2015-0007_remote.nasl to /var/lib/openvas/plugins/test
then, I changed script oid and script family from General to AAAAA_TEST.
After openvas-setup, In the browser, I created a config, found my AAAAA_TEST family and choose it.
and then , I created a new task to run this config. Target is my ESXi5.0.
But I have got no result.

then, I try to run another task with General config(50000+ nasl script) and the same target,
I get result by the old script /var/lib/openvas/plugins/2015/gb_VMSA-2015-0007_remote.nasl.

Why I can't get result from the Single nasl script?
And If I need other script to run at the same time, which scripts I need to include?

Thanks
Christian Fischer
2017-09-27 16:37:47 UTC
Post by zjcf
[...]
i guess this is more or less a configuration issue within the scan
config. See my comment / hint here for some pointers:

http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-discuss/2017-May/011001.html
Post by zjcf
Thanks
【网易自营|30天无忧退货】仅售同款价1/4!MUJI制造商“2017秋冬舒适家居拖鞋
系列”限时仅34.9元>>
Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net