[Openvas-plugins] Vulners DB Plugins
Kirill Ermakov
2017-06-27 10:35:39 UTC
Hi fellows!
We are trying to make auto-generated NASL plugins for the OpenVAS using our database to provide it freeware for the OpenVAS immediately after vulnerability was published.
It will be very gentle from your side to help us a little bit.

Vulners DB (https://vulners.com) is a freeware database of the security definitions.
Definitions has unified model and can be easily converted to the NASL scripts.

I've made patterns for RedHat, Ubuntu, CentOS and Debian as a test using samples from original OpenVAS plugins: https://vulners.com/search?query=type:openvas
May I ask you to help a little bit with debugging and correcting me if I was wrong with NASL content/checks?

Plugins are available for download one-by-one via frontend links like:
https://vulners.com/centos/CESA-2017:1574
Take a look at the flame button, it will redirect to the NASL plugin download link:
https://vulners.com/api/v3/nasl/id/?id=CESA-2017:1574

Or via archive download API. There will be all NASL scripts for the OS:
https://vulners.com/api/v3/archive/nasl/?type=centos
https://vulners.com/api/v3/archive/nasl/?type=redhat
https://vulners.com/api/v3/archive/nasl/?type=debian
https://vulners.com/api/v3/archive/nasl/?type=ubuntu