[Openvas-plugins] Dependencies
margaus M.
2017-04-03 15:09:11 UTC
Hello Team,

I have doubts related to dependencies. When I want to run a plugin, Should
I indicate in the command line all dependencies and dependencies of
dependencies?

For instance, how should I run this script: gb_simatic_s7_version.nasl?
openvas-nasl -X -d gb_simatic_s7_snmp_detect.nasl
gb_simatic_s7_cotp_detect.nasl
gb_simatic_s7_http_detect.nasl gb_simatic_s7_version.nasl -t xx.xx.xx.xx

Thanks
Christian Fischer
2017-04-03 15:52:39 UTC
Should I indicate in the command line all dependencies and dependencies
of dependencies?
yes thats correct. openvas-nasl won't resolve any dependencies for you.
So you need to include all dependencies and the dependencies of your
dependencies like pointed out at e.g.:

http://lists.wald.intevation.org/pipermail/openvas-plugins/2017-April/001308.html

Regards,

--

Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | http://greenbone.net