Offline Update of CERT and SCAP Feeds
Tal Barak
2018-08-12 09:27:38 UTC
Hello All,

In the OpenVAS website, on the About -> NVT Feed, there is a link that
allows you to download the NVT updates, and manually (offline) install
them.

How can I do the same thing with the SCAP and the CERT feeds? In other
words, how can I update them in an offline manner?

Best Regards,
Tal.
Christian Fischer
2018-08-14 10:59:02 UTC
Hi,
Post by Tal Barak
In the OpenVAS website, on the About -> NVT Feed, there is a link that
allows you to download the NVT updates, and manually (offline) install
them.
How can I do the same thing with the SCAP and the CERT feeds? In other
words, how can I update them in an offline manner?
the openvas-plugins mailing list is only used to discuss topics around
plugins/NVTs (development, false positive reports, plugin suggestion)
and has a quite small user base.

You might get more answers when re-posting your question at the
openvas-discuss mailing list (see
http://lists.wald.intevation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/openvas-discuss)
where such topics around the usage of OpenVAS and its components like
the Feeds (NVT, SCAP, CERT) are discussed.
Post by Tal Barak
Best Regards,
Tal.
Regards,
--
Christian Fischer | PGP Key: 0x54F3CE5B76C597AD
Greenbone Networks GmbH | https://www.greenbone.net